Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Looking for a Miniatures/Terrain Book

So I came across a book written by a UK model enthusiast/professional model builder. I forgot his name and the name of his book. My bookmark was wrong. I wants that booksy.

So here is the information I remember. The dude is a professional model maker. Lives in the UK. wrote a book and offered it as PDF and hardback through Lulu I think. He only had a limited run of like a 100. Maybe he did not have it as PDF. In fact, likely not as I would have ordered it. When I found out about it, he had just sold out.

I don't even know how I linked through to him or could have back tracked. Anyway, if anyone has any information on it please let me know.

Davis

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...