Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Thief of Baghdad

So, I was watching snippets of Alladin with the kids the other day and decided to look up some old Sinbad movies I had watched as a kid. I came across The Thief of Baghdad which I had just remembered as Sinbad, but alas I was wrong. It is the story of Abu....

Alladin is a remake. I was unaware.

It is a good movie getting an 8.9 out of 10 on Rotten Tomatoes.

It made me think. I will begin watching the old fantasy films from the forties with the kids and cull them for adventure ideas, since my mind is all a-blank lately.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great movie. Of the Sinbad movies, Golden Voyage is the only one I've found worth repeat viewings. Some game ideas in those though.

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...