Thursday, February 12, 2015

What the? Alien Movie

The director of District 9 and Elysium Neil Blomkamp posted some artwork on his instragram account that show Ripley (Sigourney Reaver) in some type of alien get up. I can't tell if it is a helmet or a hybrid clone. The Space Pilot comment lents one to think its a helmet, but then it seems fused to her head.

I don't know. After the fourth movie, which was, er, different that I expected. I'm not sure what to expect from this franchise.

The first two were fantastic films, one classic horror, the other, classic action. Both done extremely well. The other two went in different directions and weren't quite my cup of tea. For my two cents whoever does this movie next needs to bring it down to earth a little bit.

Blomkamp did say the 20th Century Fox is dying to do another one.


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...